How I easily quit smoking once and for all
From the first try


I started smoking when I was 14 years old and immediately became addicted to it after my third cigarette.
For the next 15 years I never pictured my life without cigarettes; the smell, the taste, and the feelings after the first cigarette in the morning.


A tumor in my left lung


Unfortunately, this habit had its consequences. When I was 30, I was diagnosed with a small tumor in my left lung. It was benign, but my doctor said that I couldn’t take any more chances and that I had to quit smoking as soon as possible; otherwise, the tumor will become malignant within six months. Fortunately, I was able to survive this danger and I quit smoking using Smoke Out.

My wife told me that the smell of tobacco did not come out of my mouth only, but from every pore of my body, like a dirty old kitchen rag. I felt offended by this comparison.

I tried to quit smoking more than ten times, but the longest I went without cigarettes was one week.  During that time, I felt like I was going to lose my mind, as if hundreds of beetles were moving around in my head.

Luckily, I quit using Smoke Out


One day, I was out celebrating a friend’s birthday. There was a lot of drinking, music and smoking at the party, and I was suffering from nicotine withdrawal. I told my friend that I was willing to trade my motorcycle for a few puffs, and he laughed. He said” This is normal. It’s impossible to quit smoking without Smoke Out.”  He took out a small bottle from his pocket and said “This helped me quit smoking. You spray it on your tongue and it will eliminate your tobacco craving.”

It had a light minty taste. The spray freshened my breath and I forgot that I needed a cigarette.
When I woke up the next day, I immediately thought about having a cup of coffee and a cigarette. Fortunately, my friend had given me Smoke Out. I thought about testing it, and guess what happened? It tasted really good; it was relaxing, and it killed the need for a cigarette.


I started carrying Smoke Out with me wherever I went, and the cigarette craving disappeared. Once, I was out with my friends, and I put a cigarette in my mouth, but felt disgusted. It tasted like burnt straw and smelled like burnt tires. Afterwards, I felt dizzy and started coughing. It was the last time I put a cigarette in my mouth.
I haven’t smoked for six month now. My wife stopped telling me my breath smelled like a dirty old kitchen rag. And now, I am no longer agitated or have angry fits. I also calculated how much money I spent on cigarettes and bought a new motorcycle.

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة