SAVE YOUR SMILES THANKS TO MEDICINE
Yasmin - 08.04.2020
I suffered from halitosis a long time ago, and had no confidence in communication, so I had to find various types of treatments. Luckily, after 5 years of trying, I found DETOXIC and took it persistently. I was so surprised at the effects this precious medicine brought to me.

Disillusion
I'm Yasmin, 23 years old. I am a tour guide. I chose this job because I am a big fan of travelling and discovering new things in strange lands. It is so amazing when coming to another land, taking a deep breath in a whole new atmosphere, talking to strangers and then making friends with them. I chose to become a tour guide not just because I want to travel to many places, but also want to share my knowledge of the places that I used to visit with the tourists, cause I believe that those places would give me much more lively and interesting experiences rather than things I read about them from books, no matter how long I stayed there.

My mother has always objected to my job because she wants me to live a normal life, be a docile girl in life, choose an easy job, find a man to get married and have babies, and enjoy the simple pace of life. I do not feel happy in such a life; therefore, I never think that my mother was right about my job when she said I made a mistake being a tour guide.
I don't often take any particular routines, but change it quite often because new places often give me much more inspirations. Once, I took tourists to Westminster. Floating on a boat in the river, some tourists complained that there was an uncomfortable smell on the boat.
I had no idea what smell it was until finishing the tour, a tourist came and said to me: "I hope you won't be mad at me but there is a problem with your breath. When you were talking everyone had to hold their breath and did not want to listen."
I was petrified. No one had told me about that problem and I had never thought that my breath smelled so bad.

After knowing this, I felt lacking of confidence to communicate because I was afraid that people would be uncomfortable with my breath. I took tour guides less often and even during the tour, I became less friendly to the tourists and often isolated myself from talking about the places.
Before that, I often talked to all of the tourists and made friends with them. After graduation, I quitted the job despite I was still fond of travelling a lot, but the obsession still made me hesitant standing in front of people talking to them.

I applied for an office work which was booking tickets for tourists. It was a boring job, but I would not have to talk much so people would not know about my bad-smelling breath.
One thing always in my bag was chewing gum. When talking to others, I chewed gum and took it as my treasure. However, many people thought that I did not show respect to them, especially the elders.
I did not dare to share this burden with anyone because I felt ashamed. Although I paid a lot of attention to dental care and used natri clorid everyday, I could not treat halitosis.
I saw in the newspaper that experts advised people with halitosis not to eat fish-smelled food. I followed and even did not eat meat for months; but my breath did not get any improvement.
I still feel so hesitant about myself that I quitted the job at the tourism office and told my mom that I was finding another job to stay at home, avoiding communication with anyone.
The savior of the valuable medicine
After I quitted the job for 2 months, my dad came home. My dad's life was a journey so hardly did he stay at home for a month. My dad knew how much I loved travelling and discovering new things, so he believed that there must have been a reason for me to stay at home.
I burst into tears crying about my embarrassment. He laughed and told me I was a fool. He told me that if I had told him this problem, it would have been solved long time ago.
I had no idea about how my dad would help me until the next morning when he gave me a small package of a medicine, and told me to take the medicine to treat halitosis.
I did not know whether my halitosis relieved, but when I talked to others, I did not see any uncomfortable reactions from them. It seemed like my dad's strange medicine worked.
He said that medicine could cure my halitosis. He knew that halitosis was caused by parasites. Brushing teeth, using cleaning liquid or chewing gums were just temporary treatments which never cured that problem. When I use this medicine, all of the parasites in my body would be killed and I would be able to get away from halitosis.

He said that he learned about this method of treating halitosis from a Japanese friend who he used to work with. The cleaning liquid that I used everyday could only dry my mouth but never cure bad smell in my breath.
He added that If I persistently used this precious medicine, not only my halitosis vanished, but my body would also become healthy with a strong immune system.
New lands always bring interesting and useful information to me. My dad helped me come back with my passion thanks to this valuable medicine. I know a lot of people having the same problem as me and I believe that they may get disadvantages in communication and in lives as well. Therefore, I want to share this precious medicine with everyone and hope that they can get over this problem, as I did. The valuable medicine is Detoxic.
If you want to get rid of halitosis and have a healthy body like me, you should search for more information and order Detoxic for yourself:
I see there are a lot of fakes on the Internet, be careful! There is only exclusive representative of Detoxic.
Visit following the link:

Order Now

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة